- I am really happy to receive emails telling me about your product or work. MMM covers fashion, style, lifestyle, food, home interiors and decor and children’s style.
- I LOVE to post things that are new and have yet to be seen elsewhere or on other blogs. I am also a sucker for anything pretty.
- If it fits with MMM’s aesthetic and ethos, I occasionally work with selected brands on sponsored posts.
- I do not accept pre-written posts and work hard to incorporate a brand’s message into a blog post that will – hopefully – interest my readers. If I haven’t written it, it doesn’t go on MMM.
- All commercial posts will be flagged up as such, in line with the ASA – this includes embedded links. If you don’t want me to disclose, please don’t ask me to link.
- I receive a lot of emails from brands every day and honestly do try to reply to as many as possible. If you don’t hear back from me, please don’t take it personally. If I do decide to post about your idea submission, I will try to respond within three business days of receiving your email.
- And I really appreciate all of your interest! I’m happy to receive ideas for product review, but I will only review if I genuinely love the product and want to tell my readers about it. I don’t review products very often, but will regularly direct readers towards things I have personally found and really like.
MMM is part of Handpicked Future Media, for all advertising enquiries and special projects please contact them here.
Alternatively email me directly here.
Recent copywriting projects include Clarks, P&G and Superdrug.
Commercial collaborations include Marks & Spencer, Jigsaw, Wallis and TK Maxx.
Contact me for all creative work including copywriting, consultancy, commercial collaborations and commissions.
My fashion styling portfolio and details are here.